Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Me and my Moustache




You may have noticed that I appear to have one of Mr. Smith's hamsters attached to my upper lip. But really it is my attempt to grow a moustache for the month of November. If you look carefully around the staff you will see there are quite a few of us! We are looking for your sponsorship so please give generously (but choose me as the best moustache!) It is all in aid of MUFTI DAY - so all your money goes to a good cause.

A few of us are also collecting money outside of school to raise funds for The Prostate Cancer Charity:
FACTS:
· Prostate cancer is now the most common cancer diagnosed in men in the U.K. with at least one many dying every hour from the disease.
· Every year about 35,000 men in the U.K. are diagnosed with prostate cancer and about 10,000 men die from the disease.
· One man in 11 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime in the U.K.

So if you want to also support this worthwhile charity sponsor my Mo (moustache) and fight against prostate cancer please go to http://www.movember.com/ex/donate/?action=sponsorlink&rego=94734, enter my registration number which is 94734 and your credit card details. Or you can sponsor me by cheque made payable to "The Prostate Cancer Charity" clearly marking the donation as being for my Registration Number: 94734. Please mail cheques to: The Prostate Cancer Charity, ATT: Movember, First Floor, Cambridge House, 100 Cambridge Grove, Hammersmith, London W6 0LE.
All donations are made directly to The Prostate Cancer Charity which will use the money to fund high quality research into the causes, treatment and impact of prostate cancer and to provide support and information to men and their families.

Cheers Mr B.